A massive graveyard in England’s south-east is in the process of being converted into a park and memorial.
The area is known as Lanark Memorial Hall, and the construction of the new park has been a long-running process.
Google has been mapping the area since 2006, and has mapped some of the land around the graveyard, but the first phase of the park is set to open in 2019.
Lanark Hall is located in the town of Lanark in north-west England.
It was originally a farmhouse built in 1772 and had a church in 1815.
It has since been demolished and rebuilt many times, most recently in 2014 to make way for a shopping mall.
Now, Lanark is to be transformed into a memorial hall.
The first phase will be opened in 2019, and will include an underground car park, a walkway, a statue, a museum and a public garden.
It will also include a memorial garden, where visitors can enjoy a memorial tea ceremony and play in the garden.
The park will also have a cinema and a theatre.
Lanarks main entrance will also be open to visitors.
The memorial hall is one of the biggest in England, and sits on the site of an abandoned farmhouse, the only farmhouse in the area.
The graveyard contains some of Britain’s most famous remains.
The remains of about 2,500 people were dug up in the 1800s.
They were buried in the ground, but some of them were discovered in the 1990s and were moved to the graveyard for display.
The grave was named Lanark, after the former farmhouse.
It is the only cemetery in the county of Lanarks with a name beginning with a letter.
Lanardians will have the opportunity to visit some of their favourite landmarks, including the cemetery, the church, the main street, and many other buildings.
The cemetery was a popular tourist destination for many years before the closure of the main road between the town and the nearby town of North Lanarks.
The burial ground is part of a network of smaller cemeteries, known as cemetholders, that are scattered around the country.
The graves are kept in the cemestaries in the hope of finding a relative’s remains, but this can take up to two years.
Google Maps/Alamy 3 Lanark Cemetery The Lanark graveyard in the north-east of England, which is a former farm house in 1770, was originally named Lanarks Cemetery.
Lanarons first burial ground was the graveyard of the farmer William Lanark who died at the age of 90.
He was buried there in 1818.
It had a large number of burials, and he was buried in a large churchyard.
The church was rebuilt in 1832.
It still stands, but a number of buildings were removed and it has since become a shopping centre.
The parish church is now the museum, and a new parish church, a replica of the original, has been built in its place.
A new church was built in 1994 to house a new museum.
It houses an archive, which includes a collection of historical documents and photos, and is used to display artifacts.
Lanarakans main entrance to the cemetery will also open to visitor.
The chapel was built to house the remains of the priest who presided over the burial of the deceased.
The building has been used to house parishioners for the past 150 years, and can be visited to view some of Lanar’s most notable remains.
A small walkway connects the main entrance of the cemetery to the chapel.
It leads to a small garden where the church was once built.
The garden was built for the burial grounds of the last parish priest, the late Lord Peter Walsingham, who died in 1845.
Lord Walshams grave has been placed in a small, rectangular grave, but it is not open to the public.
A view of the graveyard in North Lanark.
Lanak’s church was the only church in the entire parish, and was built by the former parish priest.
It dates from the middle of the 16th century.
Lanars church has a number, including a stone cross.
The cross was built over the tomb of Lord Waltham, the parish priest who oversaw the burial.
It stands in the centre of the churchyard, and marks the spot where he was interred.
It overlooks a large stone fountain that flows from the graveyard into the nearby river.
The fountain is part the cemetery’s burial ground, and it is used as a memorial fountain to commemorate Lord Watsham’s burial.
A plaque on the fountain indicates that it was made by the late priest’s brother.
Lanackans main entry to the burial ground will open to visit.
The plaque on Lord Welshams tomb in the cemetery.
Lanamans cemetery has a significant number of graves that have not been touched by the process that