Hockessins Memorial Hall and Nehru Memorial Hall are among the major landmarks in the National Cemetery.
The two halls are on a private road, just a few minutes drive from the Hiroshima Bombing site.
The Memorial Library, located at the top of the hill on the north side of the National Park, is about three miles (5 kilometers) from the site of the Hiroshima bomb, and houses the records and books of the city’s survivors.
The Library was opened in 1958, and has an average of about 3,000 books, many dating back to the 1920s.
The library is closed to the public during funerals and memorial services.
Kuroda Memorial Hall is the home of the Nagasaki Memorial Library.
The memorial library is a two-story building that houses the city records, including a huge collection of wartime books, a collection of newspapers and magazines, and more.
The museum and the library are open during public tours, but closed during military service.
The Hockesons and Nehuses have been closed to visitors since May 1945, when the US and the Japanese bombed the city of Nagasaki.
The National Park Service maintains the memorial halls.
The National Park Conservancy manages the parks and other facilities in the area.